0.081 Membership. Confirmed by the President of the University:
- Five members appointed by the governing body of the faculty, currently the Faculty Senate;
- Three members appointed by the governing body of the students, currently for the purposes of this committee, the UISG;
- Three members appointed by the governing body of the staff, currently the Staff Council.
10.082 Charge to the Committee. The Committee shall be governed by the terms of the General Charter.
- In addition, the Committee shall:
- Advise on the establishment of general policies for the orderly, efficient, and attractive development of the University's physical campus and facilities, giving particular attention to aesthetic and ecological considerations;
- Advise on proposals for major development or building projects and proposals for major revisions in ongoing projects, giving consideration to compatibility with existing standards and policies and site selection; and
- Advise on policies of space allocation and utilization, major modification or reallocations of existing facilities, and the response to development proposals of all affected elements of the University.
Responsible Organizations: University of Iowa Student Government; Staff Council; Faculty Senate; the President of The University of Iowa; Campus Planning Committee
|Faculty Representatives||Term Expiration:|
|Michael Flatte - Physics & Astronomy||2026|
|Richard Fosse - Civil and Environmental Engineering||2024|
|David Hensley - Pappajohn Entrepreneurial Center||2026|
|Erin Litton - Health & Human Physiology||2025|
|Scott Spak - Planning and Public Affairs||2024|
|Brian Baxter - Rec Services||2024|
|Bryan Garter - Radiology Administration||2025|
|Dusty Persinger - University College||2026|
|Rod Lehnertz - Finance and Operations||n/a|
|Joe Bilotta - Campus Planning||n/a|
|David Hensley - Pappajohn Entrepreneurial Center||2024|
CPC Banner Policy (coming soon)
ARCHIVED MEETING MINUTES
If you would like more information about the committee, please contact Shawn Albaugh Kleppe by email or by calling 335-1205.